Corporate & Firmwide Internal Communications – Senior Associate
About Corporate & Firmwide Internal Communications
Corporate & Firmwide Internal Communications is an integral function at JPMorgan Chase that focuses on reinforcing the firm’s culture and keeping employees informed about our diverse businesses. Members of the Corporate & Firmwide Internal Communications team serve as trusted advisors to many of the firm’s business leaders and other communications managers across the company. The team oversees and uses a variety of channels and tools to communicate information and engage employees across the firm, including the intranet (Company Home, State News, etc.), the firmwide employee newspaper (Ink), digital signage, email messages, large and small employee meetings and toolkits.
The Internal Communications Senior Associate will provide strategic and tactical communications support for the firm’s General Auditor and Internal Audit function. They will also manage other firmwide employee engagement activities, functional groups and projects as needed.
• Developing and executing individual, business and program strategic communications plans
• Partnering with Internal Audit executives on strategic initiatives and tactical execution
• Planning meeting logistics and executing large and small events, including partnering with Audit leadership team to develop agenda and content for Leadership Offsite as well as all other work related to events – including but not limited to preparing invitations, decks, talking points, speaker briefings, etc.
• Researching and drafting a variety of communications, including organization announcements, event invitations, program updates, announcements, articles for the company intranet, etc.
• Preparing decks / talking points / briefings and other materials for internal events
• Developing and managing functional intranet presence, overseeing look and feel and navigation and advising on content strategy
• Ensuring communications adhere to internal brand and style guidelines
• Implementing innovative approaches to delivering communications
• Supporting the broader Internal Audit Diversity & Inclusion team and People Committee including enhancing profile and messaging
• Building and maintaining key relationships across the department, establishing a culture of engagement and adding value to the department
• Managing various firmwide initiatives including Women on the Move, Cycle for Survival, Employee Appreciation Week, Sustainability, etc.
• Coordinating content for the Women on the Move and Cycle for Survival intranet pages
• Minimum of 4-7 years of communications or professional writing experience
• Excellent communication skills; the ideal candidate is an outstanding writer, proof reader and copy editor with experience writing in the financial sector (private, government or regulatory)
• Must be comfortable and experienced presenting and interacting directly with senior executives
• Experience working with and developing relationships with professionals at all levels in a corporate environment and across all businesses
• Proven ability to influence outcomes
• Strong attention to detail
• Great team player with high degree of flexibility
• Self-starter/ proactive/ willingly does what is required to deliver a superior product
• Excellent project management skills, with ability to manage several different types of projects simultaneously
• Fluency in English language communications required
• Must be skilled in Office suite applications – Word, Powerpoint, Excel, etc.
• SharePoint, and website management experience a plus
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.