J.P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm, established over 200 years ago:
o We are the leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking,
financial transaction processing, and asset management.
o We have assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide
o We operate in more than 100 markets.
o We have more than 243,000 employees globally.
Our wholesale businesses include J.P. Morgan’s Asset Management, Commercial Banking and the Corporate &
Investment Bank which provide products and services to corporations, governments, municipalities, non-profits,
Institutions, financial intermediaries and high-net worth individuals and families.
Our corporate functions support the entire organization and include the following functions: Accounting, Audit, Finance,Human Resources, Operations, and Technology.
J.P. Morgan in India provides a comprehensive range of Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Asset &Wealth Management, and Corporate functions services and solutions to our clients, executing some of the most important financial transactions and providing essential strategic advice to our clients such as the government, large domestic and multi-national corporations, non-government organizations and financial institutions and investors. India is a key market for JPMorgan Chase globally and our employees in India are a critical part of how we do business globally and are integrated within our businesses. Our Global Service Centers (GSCs) are strategically positioned in Mumbai, Bangalore and Hyderabad to support the firm’s operations regionally and globally. The centers provide comprehensive strategic support across technology and business operations processing to all lines of business and the corporate functions.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average,
JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent
corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan
The candidate will be member of the P&A team within Consumer and Community Banking (CCB). This team is responsible for preparing monthly business review reports, HC summaries, P&L and reporting income and expenses dashboards and other relevant senior management reports which are used by the business heads and CFOs.
The candidate's responsibilities include managing these reports and provide insight and decision support to the CCB
leadership team and JPMC finance leadership.
Ideal candidate will manage the P&A team and help support the business in all aspects of Management Reporting. The candidate will use Excel and PowerPoint in conjunction with JPMorgan's financial tools to create meaningful reports and analysis. Excellent ability to understand business financials, juggle shifting priorities and connect the dots and superb communication skills are the key to success in this role. This is a combination role with team management and functional responsibility for set of deliverables and the candidate will be expected to leverage his/her experience and expertise to work closely with the wider team to add value to the team and business.
Role and Responsibilities
- Review, prepare, and produce quality reports such as Monthly Business review decks, dashboards, trackers, P&L etc
- Assist in preparation of insightful, high quality Senior Management presentations
- Support ad hoc requests from the Business and Senior Management.
- Partner with business teams (onshore/ local) to understand and deliver on various requests
- Maintain calendar of deliverables
- Manage a team of very high performers and exceed business objectives
MBA/CA - preferred
~10+ years of post-qualification experience in banking industry - preferred with P&A experience
- Strong team/ people management skills
- Excellent communication and partnering skills
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrate leadership and organizational capabilities
- Ability to multi-task and work autonomously within team environment
- Ability to research issues/problems and provide a 'solution-based' approach
- Adaptable to change and ambiguity in the work environment
- Strong knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint (i.e. use of pivot tables, macros, arrays, etc)
- Knowledge of Essbase would be an added advantage