· Develop roadmap of improvements and uplifts to existing control frameworks across all lines of business, functions and locations
· Work with all stakeholders to define a detailed future state for controls, covering both new etrading activities and existing activities
· Work with the BCO team and others to produce the full risk assessment across all relevant front office and control functions; from this develop additional uplift projects
· Review and assess new regulatory standards to develop additional uplift projects
· Work with the impacted groups to develop detailed execution plans to meet the agreed timelines, both regulator and internal commitments; consolidate into a complete and comprehensive global delivery program
· Establish quality and oversight processes to ensure outcomes meet internal and external requirements
· Establish governance and reporting mechanism, both internal and to external regulators
· Establish appropriate documentation standards to achieve suitable internal approvals for regulator commitments
· Recruit program management team
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.