About J.P. Morgan Investor Services
J.P. Morgan Investor Services, a division of the Corporate & Investment Bank, is a unique combination of related, complementary businesses, working together to provide our clients with seamless end-to-end solutions across the spectrum of fund and custody services, financing, execution and clearing, all with the objective of helping our clients succeed. These product families occupy a top-tier position in the industry in their own right and this combination provides an expanded, integrated and best-in-class suite of end-to-end capabilities.
Custody & Fund Services provides middle office, custody, accounting and administration services for fund managers including mutual funds, hedge funds, private equity, real estate funds, pension funds and fund of funds.
• The Test Utility and Implementation team is responsible for the delivery of new, incremental and transformational changes within J.P. Morgan for the North America region. The team plays a critical role in ensuring that projects are executed and on boarded efficiently, on time and in line with the business’ strategic agenda
• The Custody & Fund Services business has recently commenced an onboarding project for a large Global client with a significant Global footprint. The onboarding program will be a multiyear program of work to include onboarding of various services in a number of progressive stages.
• The Program Test Manager is a high profile role within the program who will have broad responsibility across the stages of Software Life Cycle Development and implementation across the different product groups to deliver a consistent testing approach to ensure the successful delivery of the program objectives.
• The successful candidate will be responsible for the Project Managing testing and implementation wokstream which provides JP Morgan and the client with the required levels of comfort to proceed with the migrations of service to JP Morgan.
• Define and document an Testing milestones and artifacts i.e. test strategy for utilization over the duration of the program including the scope of testing, resource requirements and integration with client testing strategy and requirements
• Actively manage the project progress by use of project plans, issues logs and status reports
• Participate in any program governance forums ensuring that testing strategy and scope is adjusted at any time necessarily dictated by changes in overall program objectives
• Identify and manage the escalation and resolution of testing issues and risks to wider program forums
• Act as the face to the client, agreeing structure, requirements and documentation of testing efforts as well as integration with client’s own testing program. Provide expert consultation to client and advise using own testing expertise
• Responsible for overseeing of testing workstream for technical functionality that is specifically required to support the on boarding of this client
• Responsible for overseeing and leading the execution of the complete testing lifecycle for the final operating model and all interim operating models during the phased migration process
• Responsible for designing, overseeing and leading the execution of migration processes including parallel runs, cutover activities and data flows
• Define program requirements for testing infrastructure and leading the implementation of that infrastructure across the various different areas of testing effort
• Define and implement a holistic defect management process including triage, remediation and regression testing ensuring clarity of communication, allocation of defects and sufficiency of retest
• Define resource requirements and skillsets of virtual testing teams comprised of representatives from relevant organizational disciplines and management oversight of these teams through all phases of testing
• Design and implement communication mechanisms suitable for delivery of information concerning testing schedule, progress and results to senior management, wider program team, client and other stakeholders
• Ensure traceability of testing results to predefined exit and entry criteria through the various phases of testing as well as the overall testing program objectives
• Maintenance of document and data repository to ensure an audit trail is created covering the testing objectives, execution and traceability
• Ensure compliance with controls policies and procedures with active focus on project risk management
• Build strong partnership across project teams, key business partners and business support groups within J.P. Morgan
• Proven track record of large scale Project and Test Management in client facing environment
• Proven track record of management of virtual testing teams combining subject matter experts and experienced test analysts
• Extensive knowledge of testing best practice in the context of Investor Services Onboarding
• Considerable knowledge of Investor Services Products (Fund Accounting, Transfer Agency, Custody and Depositary Services)
• Self-starter with the ability to work in a pressurized environment
• Highly structured, detail oriented and methodical in execution
• Clear, articulate and concise verbal and written communication, with the ability to influence and direct individuals to successfully complete projects/assignments
• Strong focus on client, quality and control environment
• Strong interpersonal, relationship and partnership skills
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize workloads, strong time-management skills
• Ability to understand and resolve or escalate issues quickly
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.