1. Provide technical leadership and architectural guidance for design and implementation of software system enhancements
2. Ensure adherence to architecture standards, risk management and security policies
3. Identify efficiencies and ways to improve design and development processes
4. Review business requirements/functional specifications requirements and provide oversight and guidance on proposed technology solutions
5. Establish and maintain a strong working relationship with all businesses across Technology and among technology team members.
6. Communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals at all levels
7. Work effectively within collaborative team to identify and resolve issues
8. Design, analyze, develop, code, test, debug and document in solving business problems for one or more business areas
Java, Big Data technologies (Hadoop/Spark)
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You’ll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
@2017 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran