JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at
About the Job:
As an application developer in Java technologies you will join the development team for Commercial Cards in Mumbai.
You will contribute to design, build, unit test of the product and also support the product during other test cycles. You should also be willing to work on the root cause analysis and fixing of Production issues.
· Understand the functional specifications and design and develop code accordingly.
· Create test cases and write and execute JUNIT for the module.
· Participate in Agile Scrum meetings and provide valuable inputs.
· Participate in Sprint planning meetings and provide estimation.
· Support the application during QA, UAT cycles and also fix defects in other phases if any.
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent work experience or specialized training) in Information Technology (IT) or related
• Minimum 8 years experience in Java /J2EE
• Strong experience in Core Java/JSP/JQuery.
• Strong experience in Spring and hibernate and GWT frameworks.
• Strong experience as Scrum Master in Agile development methodology.
• Exposure to JUNIT frameworks.
• Exposure to Automation Frameworks - LISA, Selenium.
• Experience in Webservices, JMS Messaging, Tomcat and Oracle DB is preferred.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.