J.P. Morgan Private Bank Investment Professional:
J.P. Morgan Private Bank has been helping the world’s wealthiest individuals, families, foundations, and endowments grow, manage, and sustain their wealth through personalized, comprehensive financial solutions for more than 160 years. J.P. Morgan is a global leader in asset and wealth management with assets under supervision of $2.1 trillion and assets under management of $1.4 trillion. With Private Bank advisors in 110 offices in 25 states and 20 countries, the Private Bank provides clients with a global perspective delivered through a local, dedicated team of specialists focused on fundamental wealth management disciplines, including investment management, wealth structuring, philanthropy, credit and banking.
Provide support to team consisting of Investors in all facets of daily business routine, while maintaining awareness of and sensitivity to confidential nature of Private Banking clients.
• Trade Processing – Input post-trade tickets on behalf of Investor team
• Document Management – Prepare and review key client documents such as Mandates and Investment Performance Review presentations for Investors to deliver to clients. Such documentation is to be approved by Investors prior to delivery
• Daily Investor Operations - interpretation of client data, seeking administrative approvals, account updates, answering phone calls for Investors, monitoring of fee schedules and billing, review brokerage trades (compare paper blotter to trade blotter daily), retrieve investment product factsheets and raise subscription documents
• Business Management – Assist Investment Team Lead on monitoring exceptions, managing sales management priorities and tracking follow ups
• Marketing – conducting market, product and client research, manage road show invitations
• College degree required
• Minimum 1-2 years industry related experience
• PowerPoint and Excel expertise required
• Familiarity with JP Morgan Private Bank systems Workstation and PI Web preferred
• Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and oral
• Self-starter, extremely organized and detailed-oriented with strong commitment to accuracy
• Ability to multi-task and manage priorities effectively
• Good judgment and problem solving skills
• Absolute discretion when dealing with confidential matters
• Ability to work both independently and as a team player
• Exceptional follow-up and follow-through skills
• General comfort level with Internet/Intranet usage and ability to learn proprietary software
• Fluent written and spoken English, Cantonese language skill a major plus
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.