Chase is a leader in the financial services industry, providing banking, mortgages, credit cards, loans, payment processing and investment services to 50 million customers - 1 out of every 6 Americans. As a division of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE:JPM), While we operate across a broad range of businesses, our mission at Chase is quite simple: to be the industry leader in customer service. Our employees put the firm's resources to work every day for our customers. Chase offers a dynamic environment and the training and support to meet your full potential. Our company is widely recognized as a great place to work, to grow and to invest for the future. Join our team.
The portfolio marketing investment team is seeking a highly motivated critical thinker with an interest in analyzing and valuating marketing spend across Credit Card and CCB Marketing & Communications. In this position, the associate would gain a broad understanding of managing a business within the firm, evaluate marketing campaigns and sponsorships, and help manage the business planning and forecasting process for the Chief Marketing Officer’s organization.
In this role you will be required to:
· Evaluate marketing investment at a program and campaign level
· Identify efficiencies across portfolios and prioritize investment types
· Create business cases and post implementation tracking for new marketing and technology investment
· Proactively recommend ways to better our forecasting and profitably expand our business
· Participate in the annual forecasting and budgeting processes
· Partner effectively with the Card marketing and CCB Marketing & Communications organizations
· Bachelor’s degree required
· Minimum 3-4 years experience in an analytical role
· Prior Credit Card industry knowledge
· Proficiency in MS Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Experience leading projects or initiatives
· Capable of working in a dynamic environment and managing multiple projects with tight timelines
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.