The world-class Communications Team at Chase is seeking an experienced communications professional to manage public relations and employee communications for its Digital organization. This individual will shape and tell Chase’s innovation and fintech story through media relations, social media and other external channels, and drive culture and change through strategic communications to thousands of employees across the country. The position will work closely with peers who manage communications for all lines of business, technology, and the Social@Chase team.
· Develop and execute an employee engagement plan for the Digital executive leadership team, including town halls, market visits, employee events and recognition activities.
· Create engaging content such as presentations, graphics, videos, podcasts, and blogs – among others – for internal and external audiences.
· Develop strategic and tactical communications/public relations campaigns for new digital innovations, and maintain and grow Chase’s reputation as a leader in mobile and digital financial services.
· Passionately protect and enhance the reputation of the firm – both externally and among employees.
· Some domestic travel required
· 6+ years of experience in a communications or marketing role
· Proven experience in media relations, and proactively executing public relations campaigns that resulted in positive press coverage
· Experience working in the financial services or technology industries.
· Experience working in a fintech company a plus
· Experience working in a large company a plus
· Executive communications experience – consulting directly with an executive - preferred
· Advanced PowerPoint skills with demonstrated expertise telling a story visually
· Graphic design skills, and intermediate- to advanced competency with the Adobe Creative Suite
· Experience creating multimedia content such as video and podcasts
· Superior writing and editing skills
· Fluency across social media and other multi-media channels
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.