• Must be a highly energetic self-starter with a relentless focus on execution and exhibit the ability to:
• Partner on end-to-end projects including strategy and operating model/process re-design, project management, execution and evaluation
• Prioritize alternative solutions, drive results and influence senior leaders in a cross functional, diverse environment
• Work independently, and know when to ask for guidance
• Develop and translate quantitative analysis into strategy
• Effectively create and present oral and written communication
• Develop relationships and build a network throughout the firm
• Maintain a positive attitude and act as team player while delivering on high priority, time sensitive initiatives
• 4+ years of experience in strategic consulting, management consulting, project management, process improvement, business re-engineering
• Financial services/business consultancy or engineering backgrounds, preferably in Wealth Management
• Demonstrated ability to be an integral team member on large-scale, complex global projects (planning, designing, documenting, communicating)
• Experience with digital project execution and management
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited, high quality institution
• Strong PC skills (Microsoft Suite including PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Visio)
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.