J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management, with client assets of $2.4 trillion, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits
JPMorgan Asset Management Core Operations is located on the Morgan Christiana Campus in Newark, Delaware. The group is made up of roughly 150 employees performing support functions for the Front and Middle Office groups that are located in New York, NY and Columbus, Ohio. Functions in Investment Management Core Operations include Portfolio Services, Cash Operations, Reconciliations and Fee Billing.
ETF Operations Associate
The ETF Operations team is responsible for all aspects of support of the ETF business including the creation of the daily portfolio composition file, settlement of primary market ETF trades, resolution of any trade fails and the oversight of ETF processes. The team communicates with portfolio managers, outside fund accountants, administrators and authorized parties on a regular basis.
As an ETF Operations Associate you will:
- Oversee the portfolio construction and communicate effectively with market participants, technology, portfolio management, internal service partners, Custody/Fund Accounting and administrator on a daily basis
- Monitor and perform research inquiries regarding settlement of Primary market ETF order and trading activity and handle escalation for routine operational reconciliations
- Support new business initiatives - Act as the operations subject matter expert for new fund launches and other initiatives
- Be available on call and monitor as needed end of day/nightly file transmissions to funds and participants
- Oversee ETF specific processes and provide daily support to portfolio managers and other key stakeholders in the business
- Collaborate with technology, operations, and other internal teams to resolve urgent issues that could impact the funds
- Drive improvements in ETF specific processes, efficiency, risk control and operational processes