JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com. *LI-POST
As an Executive Administrative Assistant on the Global Emerging Markets Research Team, you will be required to
international travel arrangements, coordinate meetings and events order and maintain supplies and distribution lists, submit expenses and provide back up to the Global Head of Research.
Please note this role sits on a trading floor and supports a large team of about 15-20 people.
• Heavy International Travel which requires knowledge of world time zones, airline routings and fare structure, visa requirements, security concerns, Cross Border – FTC and the CIB Travel Policy.
• Coordinate travel arrangements (air, hotel accommodations and ground transportation) with travel agency; Assure accuracy and timely delivery of travel agendas/tickets to travelers.
• Event planning. Keep track of upcoming Conferences in order to secure sufficient rooms for traveling staff and arrange transportation. Arrange transportation and rooms for some speakers.
• Arrange Client Meetings for both NYC based and visiting analysts when in the US by booking conference rooms, ordering AV and catering, handling presentations and registering guests with lobby security.
• Work closely with EM administrative assistants and analysts from offices in London, Singapore, Hong Kong, Sao Paulo, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, etc. for analyst support when traveling including bookings cars, conference rooms, setting up internal/external meetings and presentations and reciprocate when their analysts are in the US.
• Maintain weekly EM management calendar.
• Distribution lists. Manage internal distribution lists,
• Calendar Management/ Outlook - Schedule internal/external meetings and appointments; coordinate conference rooms /calls.
• Expense Management – Concur. Compile and submit expense reports in a timely manner, order and maintain office supplies.
• Handle invoices for subscriptions, foreign vendors and honorariums.
• Use of JPMorgan internal databases: e-Purchase, SmartAccess, FSR, CHIME, MiFID and Symphony
• Distribute incoming mail and faxes, prepare and send packages via mail, messenger and federal express.
• Assist with overflow, special projects, assistant back-up coverage and day-to-day tasks.
• Daily work within Microsoft Suite, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Ability to learn procedures and proprietary systems quickly
• Use of JPM Internet/Intranet
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.