Asset Management Operations seeks a financial analyst to support The Alternatives Infrastructure Investment Group. We seek candidates with a minimum of 2 to 3 years of accounting experience to work as a supporting analyst performing Core Accounting activities.
· Support the month-end and quarterly pricing, financial reporting and accounting for the Infrastructure Investments Fund
· Prepare monthly, quarterly financial and supplemental reports that consolidate asset level and fund level information. Reports are used internally by portfolio managers and senior management. Reports include information reporting and analysis on assets and funds.
· Oversight and management of payments made at the fund level, in addition to treasury maintenance
· Heavy interaction with third-party fund administrator
· Coordinate with the client service and marketing team regarding responses to client questions and requests
· Review and analyze real estate/asset and fund financial information. Ensure that all investments are accounted for in accordance with policies and procedures as well as GAAP
· Other fund specific responsibilities include: calculating incentive fees, tracking valuation changes, preparing and/or reviewing client statements
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting is required
· Minimum 2-3 years of accounting experience
· Ability to prepare and analyze financial statements
· Ability to create journal entries and trace them through the general ledger and to their impact on financial statements
· Ability to work in deadline oriented and controlled environment
· Self-motivated and proactive with the ability to work in a team
· Ability to demonstrate flexibility and adaptability to rapidly changing business and technology
· High degree of attention to detail
· Proficiency with Microsoft products: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.