J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management, with client assets of $2.4 trillion, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
• Self-starter, ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
• Willing and able to learn the business and fully understand how and why tasks satisfy business needs
• Interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral, and excellent telephone etiquette
• Organized and detail-oriented with strong commitment to accuracy
• Handle regular activities without prompting, and escalate appropriately
• Use of tact and discretion when dealing with confidential matters; proven experience interacting with senior management
• Ability to work closely with other site administrators
• Sound judgment and problem-solving skills
• Confidence to complete projects with limited supervision
• Must exhibit a high degree of motivation, sense of urgency and professional demeanor
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.