You’re a natural leader. You do what’s right – for customers and colleagues – and you inspire others to do the same. You have a knack for motivating and leading teams to create great customer experiences that cultivate long-lasting relationships. Apply these skills to become an Assistant Branch Manager-Sales at Chase and help lead the customer banking experience.
After completing a customized training program, you will support a Branch Manager and will be responsible for creating an environment that delivers an exceptional experience for both customers and employees. You determine, with your Branch Manager, the success of your branch by identifying and hiring top talent; developing each member of your team to his/her fullest potential; setting a clear direction for the branch; creating great partnerships within Chase and the community at large - all while maintaining a focus on our customers.
As a Assistant Branch Manager-Sales, you help set the tone for the branch. You’ll leverage your leadership and communication skills to:
- Actively identify, coach, develop, motivate and support employees so that they can provide superior service to every customer
- Create a climate in which people want to do their best
- Making lives of customers more convenient by sharing and setting up self-service options to access their accounts 24 hours a day/7 days a week
- Set clear objectives for the branch and for each employee, and monitor progress and track results
- Improve revenues and expenses and grow the business, while exceeding customer expectations
- Ensure that the branch team complies with policies, procedures and regulatory banking requirements
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with customers, business partners, staff and members of the community
- In the absence of the Branch Manager or designated banker, you’ll be given responsibility to communicate branch priorities throughout the day
This position is subject to the Dodd Frank/Truth in Lending Act qualification requirements for Loan Originators. As such, an employment offer for this position is contingent on JPMC's review of your criminal conviction history, credit report, information available through NMLS, and any other information relevant to a determination by JPMC that you demonstrate financial responsibility, good character, and general fitness for the position. Note that any felony conviction within the last seven years will disqualify you from consideration for this position. Your continued employment in this position would be contingent upon compliance with Truth in Lending Act/Dodd Frank Loan Originator requirements.
In addition, this position requires National Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) registration under the SAFE Act of 2008. As such, upon active employment with JPMorgan Chase, you will be required to either register on NMLS, or to update your existing registration as necessary to grant access to and reflect your employment with JPMorgan Chase. Your continued employment in this position with JPMorgan Chase is contingent upon compliance with the SAFE Act, including successful registration immediately after your start date, and timely completion of annual renewal and required updates thereafter.
Any information obtained during the registration, update, and renewal processes or through NMLS notifications may impact your employment with the firm. Any of the completed information you provide during the Chase on-line application process may be transferred, on your behalf, to NMLS by JPMorgan Chase. Please carefully review the information you provide to Chase for accuracy and consistency and with any current NMLS record, if applicable, before submitting. Further information about NMLS and registration requirements of registration can be found at: http://mortgage.nationwidelicensingsystem.org/SAFE/Pages/default.aspx