At JP Morgan Chase, we have an obsession for helping our customers, taking care of our employees, a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion, building relationships, and delivering extraordinary customer service. Using the latest banking solutions combined with cutting edge financial technology you’ll be front and center representing our brand, and problem solving to offer our customers the best solutions for their financial needs. If you are passionate about people, helping to improve the lives of our customers through financial solutions, education and advice, then join us at JP Morgan Chase.
The Market Director will drive a world class customer experience, strategize to drive the growth of the deposits and banking business, develop and coach Branch Managers, and oversee the management of the market. The Market Director also plays a key role in ensuring our Customer Promise comes to life for our clients. We acknowledge who our customers are and what they want out of life. We make it easy to bank and invest when, where and how our customers want. We give access to solutions, strategies and expertise when our customers need them. A successful Market Director creates a culture of excellence and an environment that meets a high standard of customer service and excellence within the community by building deep relationships and delivering an exceptional customer experience.
As a Market Director you will leverage your leadership and communication skills to:
▪Manage and coach branch managers to engage customers
- Coach branch managers on best practice techniques for coaching, reviewing business, and ensuring compliance
- Recruit, retain, and develop excellent talent to be customer-obsessed
- Encourage integration and cooperation between branch manager, bankers, and advisor
- Address any escalated client issues promptly and effectively
- Instill an environment where employees feel valued, supported, and able to achieve career growth
▪Drive growth in the business
- Develop strategy to achieve key financial metrics including deposit and investment balance growth, customer acquisition and retention, and expense management.
- Drive integration with partners from Chase Wealth Management, Business Banking and Home Lending (One Chase) to give our customers access to solutions, strategies and expertise to give our customers one place to meet all of their financial needs.
- Partner with other market leaders (e.g., Market Director –Wealth) to ensure the growth of other lines of business, including investments and loans
- Being a visionary who influences the use of technology to meet the customers’ needs of today and the future.
- Work with branch managers to implement growth strategy
- Plays key role in Market Expansion initiative and develops/reviews new branch and market plans through a transformative lens; exhibits an entrepreneurial mind-set
- Develops and proactively engages the community relationships across new markets
- Serves as an ambassador for the Firm and specifically, for the evolution of the business
- Is a talent scout for the organization and owns the end-to-end onboarding and new hire experience
- Create & maintain an employee-centric culture by providing coaching, feedback mechanisms & tools that fosters employee engagement & empowerment.
- Champions One JPMC
▪Manage the market to ensure an excellent customer experience
- Have a passion for our customers which results in all of our employees meeting and exceeding our customer expectations and creating a customer obsessed culture.
- Ensure that all branch managers are effectively mitigating risk and remaining in compliance to guarantee a safe banking experience for clients
- Conduct detailed business reviews to deep dive into results
- Deploy resources to optimize market performance
• Pursues and creates a customer centric organization
• Proven track record of coaching and developing high performing sales teams
• Demonstrates ability to build relationships and proactively collaborate with all other areas of CCB
• Is proactive; takes initiative to identify solutions, has entrepreneurial business spirit and executes with a sense of urgency
• Creates a climate in which people want to do their best; motivates and empowers others by inviting input from each person and sharing ownership and visibility
• Ability to set the tone of commitment to diversity and inclusion
• Ability to effectively lead managers remotely
• Identify needs of market segment in order to tailor proactive customer education
• Effectively prioritizes, multi-tasks, and plans and executes business growth strategy
• Ability to translate knowledge of financial markets and economic trends for execution of growth strategy
• Branch management or other related management experience
• Consumer/commercial credit knowledge; Understanding of financial planning and customer life cycle
• Strong commitment to upholding a sound risk and controls environment
• BA/BS degree preferred