· Managing the Reconciliations of all client accounts held by the private bank for various products like Equity, Fixed Income, Derivatives and Alternative products
· Prepare reconciliations and investigate reasons for breaks and differences in statements in our side and the counterparty side.
· Detailed MIS and trend analysis of open items and ageing. Tracking, analyzing and follow-up on outstanding requirements.
J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management, with client assets of $2.4 trillion, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS AND % TIME
· Detailed and meticulous, high level of accuracy with no tolerance for error.
Minimum qualifications - Graduate
Minimum experience – 2-3 years in relevant field
· Ability to influence others for providing the supports and work under pressure independently.
· Desire to make an impact. Self Starter, Confident and Proactive
· Ensure the capturing of the details of the requests processed on a daily basis for the MIS/Reporting purposes
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.