• 7+ years of experience with an emphasis on business / data analysis
• Financial Services industry experience preferred
• High financial acumen with a sound understanding of the P&L
• Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Business Management / Finance / Economics / Analytics
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships across all levels and influence key stakeholders
• Self-motivated, innovative thinker with the ability to derive, formulate, and develop new concepts, processes and value added activities
• Process-oriented with strong organization, problem solving, time management, and analytical skills
• Exposure to IT development/software development life cycle a plus
• Must be able to design business reporting and analysis that is clear, concise, and actionable
• Ability to work effectively with other lines of business, finance teams, and technology partners
• Demonstrated history of independently and proactively driving initiatives forward
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.