Chase is the U.S. consumer and commercial banking business of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. Chase serves nearly half of America's households with a broad range of financial services, including personal banking, credit cards, mortgages, auto financing, investment advice, small business loans and payment processing. Customers can choose how and where they want to bank: 5,200 branches, 16,000 ATMs, mobile, online and by phone. For more information, go to Chase.com.
Chase is undertaking an aggressive digital transformation that builds on our successful mobile and online service offerings. We’re invested in using digital innovation to deepen customer engagement and profitability; position us as the undisputed leader in digital financial services and payments; and enable us to deliver the highly personalized, real time experience customers increasingly expect.
As a digital content team, our mission is to refine and advance our Chase voice & tone across all our digital products and platforms, creating the best possible experience for our current and prospective customers.
The person in this role will:
· Partner with senior strategists and other partners to understand and execute strategic editorial vision for assigned projects
· Contribute to the success of the larger digital content team, partnering with team members and leadership to deliver best-in-class content for our digital products
· Participate in conversations around voice & tone and content strategy within their area of focus, backed by a solid understanding of business and product goals, as well as larger conversations within the content team to help explore and define ongoing vision for content as a whole
· Contribute to quality execution of strategy and voice & tone in their area of focus
· Partner with content leadership, analysts and developers to review, understand and deliver content in line with strategic voice & tone as well as project strategy and business goals
· Help take content through multi-step governance process, including legal reviews, and any necessary revisions
· Document content and approvals according to established processes
· Contribute to content strategies for projects and initiatives in their area of focus
· Partner with direct manager and other partners to identify areas of opportunity within their area of focus, including process improvements, etc.
· Create strong relationships with partners outside content to help create awareness of and solutions for any roadblocks and help promote overall success.
We’re looking for a content strategist with a proven track record of success, including:
· Three or more years of experience delivering results in drafting UX/digital content and/or content strategy
· At least five years of experience writing and editing customer-facing content for the digital space.
· Strong project management skills, including the ability to manage schedules and deadlines for multiple projects
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a thorough knowledge of the English language, grammar, spelling, punctuation and usage; Spanish language proficiency is a plus, as is a firm understanding of the Associated Press style guide
· Proactive, solutions-oriented and very attentive to detail
· Experience adhering to documented standards for copy, including writing according to Chase nuanced voice & tone
· Experience working in cross-functional teams, interacting with designers, researchers, usability specialists, product managers, legal and compliance experts and line-of-business owners
· Minimum of a bachelor's degree, preferably in English, Journalism, Marketing, Advertising or other communications-related field
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.