JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
It began operations in the Philippines in 1961 with a representative office. Since then, the firm has expanded its presence into a fully integrated franchise, comprising Investment Banking, Treasury and Securities Services, Equity Sales and Research as well as foreign exchange and fixed income trading operations. JPMorgan Chase & Co. has a number of legal entities operating in the country, including the Manila Branch of the bank, which has a commercial banking license as well as a derivatives license, and a securities company with a seat on the Philippine Stock Exchange.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. launched its Global Service Center in Manila in 2005 and in Cebu in 2010, to provide a wide variety of strategic support including analytics, finance and accounting voice-based services, transaction processing and other functions to its affiliates around the world.
About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
CIB - Transaction Processing Specialist - Trade Finance, Team Member – Manila 404
- Be Responsible for providing processing support and efficient process delivery.
- Execute error free operations and identify and escalate any exceptions.
- Need to comply with the firm’s policies and Standard Operating Procedures
- Identify opportunities for process efficiency and implement in a controlled manner
- Exhibit effective communication with key stakeholders.
- The primary responsibility of this position is to support the day to day Operations for Trade Finance Products. The candidate will report to the Trade Finance Manager. The role involves processing of Payments under various Letter of Credit Instruments like Import LC, Export LC, Collections, Standby, Bank to Bank reimbursements, Supply Chain and Open Accounts for our Global Clients
- Should be able to Work in a time sensitive environment and able to prioritize transactions
- Should be able to monitor one’s work queue and able to complete transactions without much supervision
JPMorgan Chase is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer,
- Flexibility to work in all shifts including nights.
- Motivated and committed individuals who don’t hesitate in thinking out of the box or in taking initiative.
- Individuals who have attention to detail and ability to work to very high standards.
- Passion for/ interest in financial services.
- WHEM/APAC schedule
- College graduate with any business course
- Experience in Liquidations products (viz., Letter of credit payments &Trade Loans ( will be preferred)
- Good written & spoken English communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to work in a deadline driven environment
- Client focused
- Uses initiative and readily questions
- Strong analytical skills
- Numerical thought process
- Control orientated
- Proficient use of MS Office
- Flexibility to work on holidays / extended working hours on high volume days, if required
- The ideal candidate would have a 'can do' attitude