JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
It began operations in the Philippines in 1961 with a representative office. Since then, the firm has expanded its presence into a fully integrated franchise, comprising Investment Banking, Treasury and Securities Services, Equity Sales and Research as well as foreign exchange and fixed income trading operations. JPMorgan Chase & Co. has a number of legal entities operating in the country, including the Manila Branch of the bank, which has a commercial banking license as well as a derivatives license, and a securities company with a seat on the Philippine Stock Exchange.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. launched its Global Service Center in Manila in 2005 and in Cebu in 2010, to provide a wide variety of strategic support including analytics, finance and accounting voice-based services, transaction processing and other functions to its affiliates around the world.
Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at http://www.jpmorganchase.com/
About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
• The Payment activity involves payments under various products like Open accounts, Documentary Collections, Letter of credit, Loans, Supply Chain Finance and Bank to Bank Reimbursements.
• Escalations & Reporting
• Responsible for team’s performance
• People Management
JPMorgan Chase is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/Disability/Veteran
• Years of Trade Finance Experience Required: 4-6
• Overall work experience: 6-8 of which minimum 3 years as people manager.
• Language Requirement: English. Foreign Language could be an added advantage.
Other High Level Requirements
• Proficient in International payment processing
• Good knowledge on swift rules
• Knowledge on latest URR rules
• Knowledge on payments types MT 103 & 202 etc.
• Subject Matter Expertise in the process
• Queue Monitoring & Work Allocation
• Understanding of US Regulations
• OFAC Compliance
• Problem solving capabilities
• Flexibility to work in all shifts including nights.
• Motivated and committed individuals who don’t hesitate in thinking out of the box or in taking initiative.
• Individuals who have attention to detail and ability to work to very high standards.
• Passion for/ interest in financial services.
• WHEM schedule
• College Graduates with any business course with experience in handling any Trade Finance products ( Letters of Credit/ Collections etc)
• Good Knowledge of UCP600, ISBP, URC and URR Rules
• Experience in Liquidations products (viz., Letter of credit payments &Trade Loans ( will be preferred)
• Good written & spoken English communication skills
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Ability to work in a deadline driven environment
• Client focused
• Uses initiative and readily questions
• Strong analytical skills
• Numerical thought process
• Control orientated
• Proficient use of MS office and MIS reporting.
• Flexibility to work on holidays / extended working hours on high volume days, if required
• The ideal candidate would have a 'can do' attitude and able to work under pressure
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.