JPMorgan Chase is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity. JPMorgan Chase serves millions of consumer in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Recruiting is critical component to the firm’s success and this is an exciting opportunity to join an exceptional recruiting organization.
The mission of the Campus Recruiting team is to provide a best-in-class experience to students that showcases JPMorgan Chase’s people, culture and impact. The team is responsible for delivering more than 1,000 diverse future leaders into entry-level analyst programs across multiple businesses and corporate areas at JPMorgan Chase. If you are looking for a fast-paced, dynamic environment, where variety and multi-tasking occurs daily, this is where you want to be.
- Summer Analyst Programs – ten-week internship experience that provides a real-world view into working at JPMorgan Chase and serves as the primary pipeline for full-time Analyst Program hiring.
Full-time Analyst Programs –two-year entry-level hiring program that helps new employees build key professional, leadership and business competency skills through challenging roles, career management guidance, and structured training and development
The Diversity Program Lead for the firmwide campus recruiting team will play an integral role in identifying, driving and coordinating cross-firm recruitment efforts to attract diverse talent to the organization, in line with JPMorgan Chase’s campus hiring initiatives. Key components of this role will include the execution of the Freshman and Sophomore Development programs, creating keep warm strategies for diverse students as well as leading internal JPMorgan Chase stakeholders and recruiting staff to ensure there is a consistent approach to delivering program opportunities in our Campus Recruitment efforts. You will work closely with the line of business diversity leads for implementation of our early insights programs (Winning Women, Launching Leaders, Proud to Be, Military VETS and We See Ability).
Work collaboratively with lead BA school recruiters across the different divisions, program managers, Advancing Black Leaders campus head and the University Relations Manager to define, implement and drive a strategy to identify, attract and retain diverse talent for our campus programs. Work collaboratively with MBA recruiters to share best practices with regard to strategy, marketing and ROI.
Partner with campus recruiters on oversight of in-house diversity initiatives (i.e. advertising, event agenda, monitoring applications, business engagement)
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of program management experience
- Knowledge of recruiting process through experience in campus or through engagement in campus recruiting processes is a plus
- Experience developing and driving diversity strategies/programs
- Strong partnership skills and knowledge of the JPMC lines of business and functions
- Knowledge of financial services a plus
- Deep understanding of academic institutions, curriculums and extensive relationships with career services and diversity organizations
- Strong data management, analytic ,and quantitative skills, keen eye for translating themes into succinct messages, in order to understand, develop and implement effectiveness measures
- Strong technical skills including Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with applicant tracking systems and event management platforms a plus
- Ability to create and tell a story to an executive audience
- Strong project management skills, including event planning
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to discern critical items, perform follow, and strong attention to detail
- Possess exceptional judgment and have demonstrated ability to make sound decisions
- Results oriented, able to deliver timely, accurate, thorough, and high quality work in challenging situations while manage shifting priorities
- Understanding and appreciation for the recruiting controls environment
- Passion for working and assessing university students
- Ability to handle HR information and data both confidentiality and sensitively
- Highly consultative and decisive partner to clients; excellence relationship manager and experience influencing senior executives.
- Experience navigating a dynamic environment