The Firmwide Forecast Control Lead is responsible for facilitating LOB forecast processes through central oversight, control, and governance over end-to-end forecast production ensuring the integrity of the forecast for stress testing and budget. Key responsibilities include creating a new function for:
· 15 years of relevant experience, background in financial institution or accounting firm
· Proven track record of operating as ED with strong business and financial acumen and change management experience
· Proven leadership in establishing goals, metrics and driving and tracking optimization opportunities by creating a continuous improvement culture
· Extensive knowledge of CCAR, DFAST, GAAP accounting, and Basel Capital rules
· Experience with budgeting and budgeting processes
· Excellent control mindset and experience with control operating model
· Experience interacting with and influencing Senior Management
· Proven experience automating financial business processes. Innovative thinker
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills with focus on controls
· Excellent interpersonal skills to drive change and collaborate effectively with cross-functional groups
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.