About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment BankJ.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.DescriptionAs a Corporate Actions Associate, the primary focus will be:
- Processing for multiple voluntary corporate actions supporting Investment bank and Global Custody client line of business.
- Ensure market announcements are accurately processed and meets all required deadline.
- Ensure adherence of existing operation controls and service commitments.
- Provide supports to strategic business program on requirement write up, UAT & Model office testing, and system implementation.
- Lead project initiation on process improvement, automation and risk mitigation control on day to day management.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.