Chase is the U.S. consumer and commercial banking business of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.3 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries We serve more than 50 million consumers and small businesses through more than 5,600 bank branches, 18,700 ATMs, credit cards, mortgage offices and online and mobile banking as well as through relationships with auto dealerships.
As a Chase employee, you’ll be part of a company that makes a real difference every day for our customers, our communities and ourselves. With a focus on customer service, you’ll put others first, do what’s right and create solutions that make lives better. We invite you to build your career on our strong foundation and help shape what’s next – for you and for us.
Within Chase, Merchant Services is a leading provider of merchant services, offering proprietary platforms that enable integrated solutions for all payment types, including credit, debit, prepaid stored value and electronic check processing as well as digital, alternative and mobile payment options.
The Production Support Analyst will provide technical analysis and troubleshooting across multiple platforms, supporting production, merchants, and all departments. The Production Support Analyst is required to quickly evaluate information, engage and communicate issues to help remediate and resolve business and production problems efficiently and effectively. In support of incident management and problem management functions, they work closely with other groups as needed to mitigate client impacts and operate within defined SLAs.
This entails extensive research, resolution and root cause analysis of issues which can be associated with our distributed technologies, user interfaces or client specific configurations. Issue resolution requires collaboration between various business and technology teams and the Business Operations Analyst is responsible for ensuring resolution of all assigned issues as well as communication to applicable stakeholders. Working directly with a variety of teams to include analysts, application developers, database developers, and operations engineers to solve merchant problems and measure our progress and outcomes
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to) the following:
· Ensure timely and accurate resolution of production issues. This requires you to conduct research, identify and coordinate work activity between stakeholders in a matrixed organization and manage the lifecycle of the issue until resolved. Effectively convey root cause analysis of issues
· Builds and maintains strong relationships with JPMC business partners and technology teams to identify process improvement opportunities.
· Collaborates with JPMC business partners and technology teams to understand application functions and related downstream processing components.
· Ensures the project activities, as may be assigned, are completed within established time and budgets, and that objectives conform to corporation's overall standards and operations objectives.
· Minimum 3+ years SQL query experience writing/modifying complex queries.
· Minimum 3+ years technical research and analytics skills to interpret large data
· Minimum 3+ years experience in a Customer Service focused role
· Minimum 1+ years Excel skills
· Ability to work under pressure to resolve issues affecting production services
· Ability to work independently as well as within a group
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
· Must be skilled with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
· Knowledge of incident, problem management, ticket, change, and risk management processes and tools
· Strong SQL experience
· Knowledge (documentation) management experience
· Ability to influence and lead technical conversations with varied Business & IT support groups
· Able to make trusted and unbiased judgments
· Experience understanding performance metrics
· Solid project management skills, especially in a cross-functional environment
· Ability to work independently as a self-starter, and within a team environment
· Excellent prioritization, organizational and time management skills
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Influence and negotiation skills
· Excellent technical skills and business acumen related to file handling/processing, databases, credit card processing
· Experience with TOAD for Oracle a plus
· Bachelor’s degree or 3+ years equivalent relevant work experience
· Minimum of 3 years relevant production support and incident management experience
· Minimum of 1+ year experience with help desk ticketing systems
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.