J.P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm, established over 200 years ago:
We are the leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management.
We have assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide
We operate in more than 100 markets.
We have more than 243,000 employees globally.
Our wholesale businesses include J.P. Morgan’s Asset Management, Commercial Banking and the Corporate & Investment Bank which provide products and services to corporations, governments, municipalities, non-profits, institutions, financial intermediaries and high-net worth individuals and families.
Our corporate functions support the entire organization and include the following functions: Accounting, Audit, Finance, Human Resources, Operations, and Technology.
J.P. Morgan in India provides a comprehensive range of Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Asset & Wealth Management, and Corporate functions services and solutions to our clients, executing some of the most important financial transactions and providing essential strategic advice to our clients such as the government, large domestic and multi-national corporations, non-government organizations and financial institutions and investors. India is a key market for JPMorgan Chase globally and our employees in India are a critical part of how we do business globally and are integrated within our businesses. Our Global Service Centers (GSCs) are strategically positioned in Mumbai, Bangalore and Hyderabad to support the firm’s operations regionally and globally. The centers provide comprehensive strategic support across technology and business operations processing to all lines of business and the corporate functions.
The Technology team at our GSCs service all Lines of Business and Enterprise Technology in helping build and operate innovative industry leading solutions. The breadth of capabilities within the Technology team at the GSC enables it to support the firm in leading edge areas such as Digital, Big data analytics, Robotics & Machine Learning.
Roles & Responsibility:
- Design, analyze, develop, test, debug and model the system components necessary to produce potentially shippable product increments with each sprint
- Deliver high quality code that compiles with standards and satisfies architectural tests
- Perform code reviews and assist the team in supporting the applications in all required environments
- Provide estimates for user stories and participate in backlog prioritization
- Proactively look to develop and implement best practices across the entire project team practicing continuous process improvement
- Regularly interact with Operations and Technology partners located around the world
- Bachelors or Masters Degree - preferably in Computer Science
- 6+ years of Java/JEE design and UI (Angular JS) development skills.
- Must have strong analysis (both requirements and system), design and testing skills. Must have experience with performance testing, investigation and resolution.
- Experience with Test driven development, Continuous Integration and Deployment practices and tools (Jenkins or equivalent, Git-Stash/SVN, developer efficiency tools).
- Exposure to Quality Assurance activities.
- Very strong written and oral communication
- Very good presentation and influential skills
- 5+ years’ experience working in a financial services environment including previous experience developing Finance or Risk interfaces with good working knowledge of associated accounting principles
- Experience in application testing and monitoring frameworks – jMeter, AppDynamics, LISA, QTP, Geneos, Fitnesse, Selenium, PhantomJS etc.
- Experience in building applications Cloud ready applications.
- Experience in building highly available systems.
- Working knowledge of Loan IQ UI, APIs and data model.
- Previous experience with Commercial Loan business