As an Information Architect, the hired candidate will be responsible to drive Information Architecture within Legal portfolio
- Working side by side with the Legal Technology development teams, develop data domains and logical and physical data models using Erwin, MagicDraw, or Topbraid Composer.
- Partner with engineering teams to define and drive the big data adoption and implementation within Legal Technology.
- Develop ontologies using RDF.
- Build the department business metadata repository in partnership with the Chief Data Office.
- Partner with the Global Technology Information Architecture team to design and build the firm’s technical metadata repository.
- Document the technical metadata landscape for LT, including traceability & lineage, using a semantic platform and other tools.
- Participate in the firmwide Information Architecture (IA) working group.
- Working in close partnership with the Chief Data Office, perform the IA function in support of firmwide data management initiatives.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience in information management field, with 3 years of experience directly managing data & information architecture.
- Experience in creating and reviewing Architecture and Development artifacts such as Conceptual and Logical Data Models. Hands-on data modeling skills utilizing tools such as MagicDraw, Erwin, Power Designer, etc. Knowledge of SPARQL query language is a plus.
- Knowledge of core Information Architecture capabilities, including Master and Reference Data Management, Data Quality (DQ), Metadata Management, Data Taxonomy, Data Integration, Data Migration and Data Modeling.
- Ability to collaborate with business teams in order to understand, translate and capture the requirements into Taxonomies, Conceptual and Logical Data Models, Interface Specifications, etc.
- Data driven mind set, experience in data analysis and data mining, including advanced SQL knowledge. Understanding of Big Data design patterns is desired.
- Understanding of Legal Industry domain models is a plus
- Understanding of Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0) and assistive technologies (JAWS, NVDA, Zoomtext), and proven track record of incorporating into your day-to-day work, is a plus but not required.
Legal Technology (LT) is part of Corporate Technology organization, which delivers technology solutions to support Legal as they advise the business on applicable laws, regulations and rules that govern our business globally, and assess and measure compliance and related risks, and monitor and test the adequacy of the firm's compliance control environment. Legal Technology is the steward for the design, build and management for the firm’s Legal Technology portfolio across all Lines of Business and global regions.
Legal technology vision is: Deliver innovative solutions for our Legal partners to enable them to be the most efficient, best-in-class corporate legal department in the world
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co, you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, out team of 40,000 + technologist design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organizations that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tacking big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.