This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
• Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
• Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
• Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
• Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
• Proficiency in one or more general purpose programming languages
• Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
• Experience defining REST APIs and implementing RESTful services
• Project Technologies
• Java – Advanced-level implementation skills with Java and J2EE.
• Spring – Advanced-level implementation skills with the Core Spring Framework and including other sub-projects like Spring Security and Spring Integration.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.