As senior developer with the Global Equity Derivatives qStack team you will help drive the delivery of a best in class platform leveraging next generation big data, distributed computation and cloud based technologies.
You will work in closely with our Equity Derivatives business partners to ensure development efforts are focused in the right way at the right time and that they satisfy business needs to the best of the teams abilities.
You will drive the full delivery lifecycle, from requirements gathering to strategy derivation through to design, development, testing, deployment and support.
- Extensive experience in commercial Java server side development, deployment and maintenance.
- Extensive experience with Linux deployments
- Disciplined approach to code management, testing and deployment practices
- Experience with high performance & high throughput systems
- Experience of the full software development lifecycle, breaking requirements down into technical deliverables and following through to delivery
- Experience with Cassandra & other Big Data technologies
- Experience with Python, Scala, Maven, Jenkins, RESTful web services
- Experience of working in financial services.
- Understanding of equity derivative products
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You’ll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
@2017 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran