This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
• Ability to articulate and share clear, concise complex technical findings to management in understandable terms
• Maintains proficiency in these key areas:
o Hardware Architecture (performance testing, monitoring, operations)
o Hardware Benchmarking (Agile, program managements, network management)
o Design (compliance, security)
Network Engineering (planning, provision)
• Proficiency in more than one specific infrastructure technology
• Ability to execute with understanding of best practices and JPMC policies top of mind
• Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.