At JP Morgan Chase, we have an obsession for helping our clients, taking care of our employees, a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion, building relationships, and delivering extraordinary customer service. Our Business Banking segment serves the banking needs of businesses with $1 million to $20 million in revenue. As a Business Development Manager (BDM) you will be helping to improve the lives of our clients and the well-being of their businesses through financial solutions, education, and advice. The BDM is responsible for leading our business development efforts in the designated markets, which may include expansion markets.
· 5 to 7 years of experience in business banking relationship management role or related business/commercial lending experience
· Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related field, or equivalent work experience required
· Extensive knowledge of business credit, deposit and cash management products and services.
· Extensive knowledge of business credit underwriting with commercial credit training preferred.
· Strong relationship management skills; demonstrate strong tactical business development and negotiation skills
· Proven experience to establish and develop relationships in emerging territories
· Strong ability to build relationships with clients and internal partners and influence others without direct supervision
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with individuals at all levels, internally and externally are critical
· Uses seasoned judgment to offer comprehensive and customized solutions that best meet client needs; monitors and researches market/industry trends and business outcomes to anticipate client needs and present proactive solutions.
· Able to identify opportunities, issues and viable alternatives, while managing risk, when traditional solutions do not apply
· Ability to manage multiple and competing priorities on a daily basis in pursuit of business priorities
· Strong PC skills; proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
· Must be able to work independently and a reasonable amount of travel is required
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.