CIB – Investor Services Derivatives Clearing – Client Service – Associate
The Global Clearing business resides within the Investor Services segment of J.P. Morgan's Corporate and Investment Bank. The business provides intermediation and clearing services across listed and OTC derivative products. The unit has a diverse client base, with representation across hedge funds, asset managers, insurance companies, banks and broker-dealers
The role will be on the Client Service team covering hedge funds, and includes the following responsibilities:
• Manage relationships with Futures and OTC clearing hedge fund clients while working to grow J.P. Morgan’s wallet share with each customer
• Oversee business profitability via ownership of client pricing and cost management (e.g., commission schedules, capital consumption, and operational costs)
• Provide clients and internal partners with granular, value-added product and workflow expertise
• Support clients as they navigate evolving regulatory landscapes
• Develop and leverage subject matter expertise in clearing house rules, risk management practices (i.e., portfolio margining) and operational flows
• Understand, synthesize and assess new requirements from potential and existing clients
• Review any bespoke client requests and assess their merit in the context of the potential profitability, resource consumption and the broader business agenda
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.