JPMorgan Asset Management Global Real Estate & Infrastructure is one of the world's largest real estate investment advisors with over $40 billion (gross) of real estate assets under management in North America and Europe with developing businesses in India and China. Given its relationships, reputation, and size, JPMAM Real Estate transacts an average of $4 billion in combined acquisition and disposition activity annually. JPMAM Real Estate is comprised of approximately 250 real estate professionals organized within key functional areas.
The Real Estate Americas business is seeking to hire multiple AWM Program Analysts for its New York and LA-based teams, which includes the Office/Industrial, Retail, or Multifamily sectors. The RE Asset Management Platform is roughly $55 billion. Analysts within the functional area of Asset Management play an integral role in working alongside our asset managers in overseeing a portfolio of assets and driving value to our clients. Individuals in this role are involved in the underwriting and due diligence work associated with new deals, oversight and strategy implementation within the existing portfolio, assistance on development deals, the handling of dispositions, working through internal and external property valuations and completing various internal and external reports.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Underwrite using Argus and Excel
· Create and utilize financial models for investment valuation
· Research and analyze market data
· Participate in property inspections and market tours
· Prepare presentations and written investment committee memos
· Perform due diligence to prepare acquisitions for closing
· Highly motivated and a self-starter
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Exceptional quantitative modeling and analytical skills
· Superior writing and verbal communication skills
· Strong presentation skills
· Ability to multi-task and work in a dynamic environment
· Attention to detail
· Proficient with Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
· 0 - 1 years financial analysis, real estate, modeling experience
· ARGUS experience is a plus
The position is for an analyst with interest / internship experience in real estate investment management.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.