J.P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm, established over 200 years ago:
We are the leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management.
We have assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide
We operate in more than 100 markets.
We have more than 243,000 employees globally.
Our wholesale businesses include J.P. Morgan’s Asset Management, Commercial Banking and the Corporate & Investment Bank which provide products and services to corporations, governments, municipalities, non-profits, institutions, financial intermediaries and high-net worth individuals and families. Our corporate functions support the entire organization and include the following functions: Accounting, Audit, Finance, Human Resources, Operations, and Technology.
J.P. Morgan in India provides a comprehensive range of Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Asset & Wealth Management, and Corporate functions services and solutions to our clients, executing some of the most important financial transactions and providing essential strategic advice to our clients such as the government, large domestic and multi-national corporations, non-government organizations and financial institutions and investors. India is a key market for JPMorgan Chase globally and our employees in India are a critical part of how we do business globally and are integrated within our businesses. Our Global Service Centers (GSCs) are strategically positioned in Mumbai, Bangalore and Hyderabad to support the firm’s operations regionally and globally. The centers provide comprehensive strategic support across technology and business operations processing to all lines of business and the corporate functions.
This position is for Operational Analyst for Client Data Management Quality Assurance Team.
The main scope of work includes detailed quality assurance and quality check of the client data for CB and to ascertain that all the information provided for the clients in the main information tools such as Client Central, Customer Assist, Customer Knowledge Centre etc. are in line with the quality parameters and OCC regulations. The team supports CB CDM and regularly interacts with the stake holders in US for daily operations. CDM QA is the last line of quality assurance and therefore plays a key role in ensuring that the client data is accurate and safeguarded as per the banking norms.
The team also supports multiple projects for CB and any upcoming initiatives from time to time.
The team members need to have high accuracy levels and eye for details. The work involves handling volumes and deadlines and expects flexibility as and when required.
Graduates from any stream
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, finance. business management.
- Minimum 1.6 years of working with Quality Assurance or Quality Check.
- Good knowledge in Excel and working knowledge in PowerPoint is required
- Experience in Quality Assurance for Client Data.
- Experience in working with tools like Client Central, Customer Assist, ICRD, CKC and CTF.
- Curious, energetic and highly proactive in nature and always focusing on opportunity arising from situations
- “No excuses” culture and strong mindset as a belief system.
- Ability to consider multiple dimensions of an issue.
- Taking responsibility of people/ team around you and be a helping hand in grooming people to develop
- Willingness to believe in oneself and assess situations as well as take risks when called for
- The role requires eye for detail and high level of accuracy.
- Ability to work with high volumes and adaptive to working under pressure and deadlines.
- Maintain a good rapport with the Stake holders and flexible as per the requirements of the stake holder.
- Good communication and writing skills.