CCBSI Business Analyst – Bangalore
J.P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm, established over 200 years ago:
o We are the leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management.
o We have assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide
o We operate in more than 100 markets.
o We have more than 243,000 employees globally.
Our wholesale businesses include J.P. Morgan’s Asset Management, Commercial Banking and the Corporate & Investment Bank which provide products and services to corporations, governments, municipalities, non-profits, institutions, financial intermediaries and high-net worth individuals and families.
Our corporate functions support the entire organization and include the following functions: Accounting, Audit, Finance, Human Resources, Operations, and Technology.
J.P. Morgan in India provides a comprehensive range of Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Asset & Wealth Management, and Corporate functions services and solutions to our clients, executing some of the most important financial transactions and providing essential strategic advice to our clients such as the government, large domestic and multi-national corporations, non-government organizations and financial institutions and investors. India is a key market for JPMorgan Chase globally and our employees in India are a critical part of how we do business globally and are integrated within our businesses. Our Global Service Centers (GSCs) are strategically positioned in Mumbai, Bangalore and Hyderabad to support the firm’s operations regionally and globally. The centers provide comprehensive strategic support across technology and business operations processing to all lines of business and the corporate functions.
J.P. Morgan is seeking talented candidates for a position as a Business Analyst in our Corporate Client Banking & Specialized Industries (CCBSI) group, based in India. The Business Management Team functions as an internal business & metrics reporting group responsible for delivering highly quantitative and qualitative reports that support senior management agendas. An analyst on the team will have the opportunity to work on high impact initiatives leading to profitable growth across the CCBSI organization.
As an analyst you will be responsible for delivering on the specific tasks and reporting requirements of the greater Business Management Team. Your primary responsibilities as an analyst will be preparing various types of performance reporting requirements and providing analytical and research support.
- Provide support on CCBSI business reporting requirements (strategic plans, industry analysis, client profiles, etc.)
- Manage data manipulation & data integrity process highlighting key client trends such as revenue by product by region by risk
- Identify and remediate data discrepancies
- Create and advance reporting capabilities and output
- Gather, synthesize, analyze and present metrics data and findings
- Develop strategic presentations for both internal and external audiences
- Construct robust and dynamic MIS reporting infrastructure
- Execute creative analyses and provide insight to identify issues and arrive at recommendations
- Simultaneously work on multiple projects across CCBSI