The Sales and Relationship Manager Executive will have responsibility for the Commercial Banking CCBSI (Corporate Client Bank and Specialized Industries) segment in Merchant Service. This portfolio is the largest US Commercial Bank segment by volume and revenue and covers a national geography. The team consists of over 30 geographically dispersed Sales and Relationship Manager professionals. The key objectives for this role is to establish excellent partnership with Commercial Banking to generate new business revenue while retaining and growing the existing client portfolio. The portfolio includes 600 clients representing $150 billion in payment processing volume. This individual will be primarily responsible for engaging and partnering with key stakeholders within the CCBSI to deliver a holistic firm wide payment solutions. The leader will be responsible for identifying, developing, maintaining and enhancing the relationships with clients and prospects with annual revenues in the range of $500MM - $2B for Commercial Bank Corporate Client Bank and Specialized Industry clients and prospects. The role requires strong relationship engagement with CCBSI clients, Commercial Banking leadership, 3rd party partnerships and internal stakeholders.
The successful candidate will:
(1) Lead Relationship Managers and Business Development Sales leaders to establish holistic, cross line of business engagement and portfolio strategy for growth and retention, and new business sales.
(2) Drive pro-active and effective collaboration between Merchant Services and the Commercial Banking Corporate Client Bank and Specialized Industry teams
(3) Work collaboratively with the broader US Client Delivery teams, including the Merchant Services leadership team.
(4) Leverage expert cross-functional business knowledge, financial acumen, strong internal relationships, and exceptional leadership skills to make significant and impactful decisions
(5) Will represent the "voice of the client" for Chase Merchant Services for the segment and manage revenue vulnerability and client loss through a deep understanding of the client's needs and identification of product and service delivery gaps
(6) Have demonstrated understanding of the business including financial performance benchmarks, key challenges and opportunities and the competitive landscape
(7) Be a Strategic thinker who supports the goals and direction of Merchant Services, CCBSI and the firm
(8) Demonstrate best in class communication skills, including influencing, negotiation and collaboration
Minimum Skills Required:
Minimum Education Required:
· BA/BS degree is required, MBA preferred
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.