The Business Support Job Family includes roles that support the business such as User Acceptance Testing (UAT), relationship management of outsourced vendors and inventory management.
As an UAT Specialist you will:
▪ Develops validation test scripts
▪ Researches & resolves testing defects
▪ Validates end-user procedures
▪ Outlines operational impacts
Skills required are advanced:
▪ Ability to work with teams
▪ Attention to detail
▪ Oral and written communication
▪ Analytical skills
▪ Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
Knowledge required is advanced:
▪ Bachelors degree in finance or business, or equivalent work related experience preferred
▪ Strong Line of Business process and procedure knowledge required
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.