J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management, with client assets of $2.4 trillion, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
Wealth Management (WM) is part of the Asset & Wealth Management (AWM) business segment. It has offered for over 160 years customized solutions and client service of the highest quality to solve the complex needs of wealthy individuals and their families around the world. With assets under management of $1.25 trillion, it is one of the largest asset and wealth managers in the world.
This role will work with the Front Office, Compliance, Risk and Client Onboarding teams to investigate client activity and negative news to resolve client escalations across the Latam platform.
You will primarily support the business in the following areas:
• Issue investigation, escalation and resolution
• Assist in the Escalation and Reputation Risk process
• Partner with the business, Legal, Compliance and Risk on client situations
The ICA Specialist should be able to establish and utilize a network of key resources within Private Bank and across various business and support units. The ideal candidate will possess an interest in ensuring we are protecting the firm and our clients.
· Investigate and resolve client activity queries from various sources
· Work with Risk, Legal and Compliance in maintaining procedures to comply with Corporate Control policies and regulations
· Prepare and deliver Reputation Risk issues to management
· Adapt quickly to a constantly changing environment
Knowledge and Skills Sets
· 3-5 years of financial services, compliance &/or risk experience
· Effective oral and written communications skills, and good presentation skills.
· Ability to analyze and make recommendations on client activity issues
· Ability to multi-task
· Ability to communicate with all levels of management
· Ability to plan and prioritize tasks and recognize issues requiring escalation
· Proactive approach to managing project plans and timelines with attention to detail
· Strong problem solving and decision making skills
· Solid understanding of Private Banking is a plus
· Strong sense of accountability and initiative.
· Bilingual fluency strongly preferred
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.