Chase Wealth Management – Operations Division Leader – Central Supervision
The Operations Division Leader must lead a team of Senior Operations Associates charged with reviewing various client related documents, including information related to 401k rollovers, required for account opening and account transfer purposes.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Manage a team of Senior Operations Associates as they execute delegated duties
- Ensure that all work completed by team is within guidelines
- Assist in overall effort to continually review and enhance tools, reports and programs used to monitor the review and data entry of client account opening and transfer information
- Help identify potential gaps in Firm policies and procedures, and work with Supervisory Management to continually enhance and document effective policies and procedures
- Interact with Supervisory Management as well as Compliance, Legal, Sales, Operations, Administration
- Appropriately escalate, and help resolve review and data entry issues as warranted
- Conduct quality control review and monitor for and appropriately address concerning trends and patterns
- Complete employee performance reviews annually and continually develop staff
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, & written communication skills
- Strong organization & supervisory skills
- Strong research, analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Demonstrated leadership, employee development, coaching and motivational skills
- Excellent computer navigational skills (Microsoft Office)
- At least five years of securities/investment industry experience required
- Three years of supervisory or project management experience required
- Retail brokerage experience strongly preferred
- Proven ability to work in a dynamic team environment
- FINRA Series 7, 9/10 (or 24, 53 and 4), 66 (or 63/65)
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.