Technical Project Manager - Digital Payments
As a member of our Project Execution Group you will dive head-first into delivering innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. Involve in managing complex real-time projects with a solid understanding of the various financial and technical products and of the group’s business model. You’ll join an inspiring team of project execution and technologists to create and improve implementation plan, analytics, development, that goes into creating high quality software and new products. Coming in with an understanding of the importance of end-to-end software development-such as Agile Methodology- is key.
Technical Project Manager to run one of several work streams under Digital Chase Payments program. The program is a large technical architecture and application development (Mobile and Desktop) efforts to support daily scrum/stand-up meetings, iteration planning & review meetings, coordinating handoffs between business analysts and developers, defect & issue tracking and resolution, and platform progress reporting.
• Act as the primary point of contact for technology projects.
• Serve as primary contact to senior department managers for critical initiatives within a highly matrix environment.
• Concurrently lead multiple technology projects from concept to implementation, and through all phases of the software development lifecycle.
• Provide business teams input into project requirements, design and other critical project documentation.
• Build and maintain relationships with internal (business and technology team members) and external customers.
o Responsible for exceptional verbal and written communication including Executive level project communication, Project risks and issues, Project status
• Facilitate meetings to support the communication responsibility. Meetings will include project level as well as senior level team members.
• Triage technical issues and lead teams toward solving problems.
• Coordinate project schedules.
• Create work estimates based on technology concepts and requirements documentation.
• Support project releases
• BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
• 5 to 7 years of experience in technical project management role
• Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
• Experience with leading projects through all phases of a software development life cycle (SDLC)
• Agile project management experience, including use of agile project management tools (i.e. Wiki, JIRA, etc.) a plus.
• Previous experience with hands-on development would be a big plus.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including experience with executive level communication.
• Ability to build strong internal and external client relationships.
• Ability to lead geographically distributed diverse project teams.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office products
• Candidates must be self-motivated and confident in ambiguous circumstances.
Our Consumer & Community Banking Group depends on innovators like you to serve nearly 66 million consumers and over 4 million small businesses, municipalities and non-profits. You’ll support the delivery of award winning tools and services that cover everything from personal and small business banking as well as lending, mortgages, credit cards, payments, auto finance and investment advice. This group is also focused on developing and delivering cutting edged mobile applications, digital experiences and next generation banking technology solutions to better serve our clients and customers.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
Ready to take your career to the next level? Apply today.