• Bachelor’s degree (or better) from an accredited institution
• Minimum of 2-5 years of relevant work experience
• Ability to manage concurrent assignments effectively and efficiently
• Excellent analytical, problem solving, time management, interpersonal, and written and oral communication skills
• Team player and adaptable to a changing environment
• Ability to influence people, leads discussions, and troubleshooting issues
• Proficiency with Microsoft products – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio
• Project Management Experience
• Database and Metrics Reporting skills
• Thorough industry knowledge of Mutual Funds
• Regulatory and Compliance Reporting
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.