J.P. Morgan Asset Management is a global asset management leader providing world-class investment solutions to clients. With US$1.7 trillion in assets under management1, J.P. Morgan Asset Management offers global coverage with a strong local market presence, and leadership positions in most asset classes.
The Global Funds businesses in each location is responsible for intermediary relationships across various channels through which J.P. Morgan Asset Management’s extensive range of equity, fixed income, multi-asset and alternative investment products are distributed.
The Global Strategic Relationship (GSR) Group is responsible for managing the relationship with key decision makers and investment research teams of key global and regional intermediary clients while working closely with J.P. Morgan’s client and investment teams across the globe.
There are significant growth opportunities for J.P. Morgan Asset Management’s Funds business and we seek a high caliber candidate to perform the following role:
Executive Director, Global Strategic Relationships Group, Asia Pacific (Singapore)
The Position – Key Responsibilities & Duties:
· Manage and grow J.P. Morgan’s relationships with senior decision-makers in central wealth management and investment teams of global and regional distributors and funds consultants
· Leverage strong client and product expertise to strategically manage J.P. Morgan’s investment fund platform with key distribution partners
· Partner investment teams and client teams globally and in the APAC region to grow strategic client relationships and consistently deliver J.P. Morgan’s capabilities
· Lead strategic business reviews, key projects and initiatives
The Person – Qualifications & Characteristics:
· University graduate with minimum 10 years of financial product experience - experience in investment management and/or in financial services performing a funds product management, due-diligence/research and/or intermediary client management role preferred
· Self-motivated with strong technical investment knowledge of markets, fund solutions, competitive positioning and relevant regulatory environments. Professional qualifications such as CFA charter holder and/or CAIA designation preferred
· Dynamic team player with strong project management skills showcasing the ability to proactively engage multiple stakeholders to meet challenging deadlines. Experience in managing relationships (both internal/client) across multiple countries/regions preferred
· Quick learner with excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
· Confident with excellent communication and presentation skills
· Fluency in English; other languages (esp. Cantonese and Mandarin) a plus
· Other Skills - MS Office and Bloomberg; Morningstar a plus
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.