- Must be composed and detail orientated
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Must be able to analyze complex and ambiguous issues and recommend creative solutions
- Strong knowledge of financial markets and products
- Ability to work in a fast paced deadline driven environment with an emphasis on risk mitigation and efficiency
- Bachelor degree in Finance or related field and/or equivalent work experience preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in a professional setting is required
- Good interpersonal and team building skills
- Proficient with Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint. VBA and SQL knowledge is a plus.
- Overtime eligible
- Days/hours: Monday - Friday but must be flexible
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.