BA/BS in Marketing, Communications or related work experience preferred
• Experience driving innovative communications strategies with an emphasis on end-user experience, digital media/social collaborative platforms
• Ability to interact, influence, and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
• Confident communicator with the ability to present concepts in a clear, concise and engaging way.
• Editing, proofreading, layout and design skills.
• Excellent organizational and planning skills with attention to detail and strong execution skills
• Superior project and time management skills; comfortable in a deadline-driven, fast-paced environment
• Strategic and creative thinker with the ability to deliver practical, but unique solutions
• Motivated self-starter capable of working collaboratively or independently, with energy and integrity, demonstrates respect for a diversity of opinions and styles, and accepts accountability and responsibility
• Working knowledge of Adobe Creative suites (e.g., Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.) a plus.
• Minimum of 7 years Marketing experience required
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.