• Bachelor’s degree
•3 or more years of operations experience in the financial services industry
• Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
• Process driven, and at ease with technology and client account / security reference data
• Experience in workflow analysis and documentation
• Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Ability to multi-task and be detail oriented
• Ability to work in a high paced environment with tight deadlines
• Must have a control-oriented mindset
• Must be a team player
• Operational and/or Client service experience
• Experience in Asset/Wealth Management
• Understanding of Chase Wealth Management, Private banking operations and /or JPMS operations
• Microsoft Suite of applications proficiency
• Knowledge of securities industry and applicable regulatory requirements
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.