About JP Morgan Asset and Wealth Management
J.P. Morgan Asset and Wealth Management, with client assets of $2.4 trillion, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
J.P. Morgan Asset Management is a leading investment manager of choice for institutions, financial intermediaries and individual investors, worldwide. With a heritage of more than two centuries, a broad range of core and alternative strategies, and investment professionals operating in every major world market, we offer investment experience and insight that few other firms can match.
• Clear focus on managing client assets and delivering strong risk-adjusted returns
• More than 1,300 investment professionals providing strategies spanning the full spectrum of asset classes, including equity, fixed income, cash liquidity, currency, real estate, hedge funds and private equity
• Leadership positions in the U.S., U.K., Continental Europe, Asia, and Japan
J.P. Morgan Asset Management is the marketing name for the investment management businesses of JPMorgan Chase & Co. and its affiliates worldwide.
J.P. Morgan Asset Management Core Operations is located on the Morgan Christiana Campus in Newark, Delaware. The group is made up of roughly 150 employees performing support functions for the Front and Middle Office groups that are located in New York, NY and Columbus, Ohio. Functions in Investment Management Core Operations include Portfolio Services, Cash Operations, Reconciliations and Fee Billing.
• Many events offered to expand network and knowledge of the company
• Mobility encouraged between LOB’s and locations
• Ability to progress within the company and move through the ranks
• Collaborative environment and team-oriented approach to business
• Exposure to senior management at all levels
• Opportunity to join a unique workplace culture that strives to put the client first and welcomes fresh ideas
• Emphasis and importance placed on diversity
• Excellent training programs that lead to a successful career path
• 130 offices in over 60 countries allowing for many global opportunities and interactions within the company
The Asset Management Fee Billing group supports the Investment Management business for both New York and London and is responsible for fee processing for approximately 3600 clients. The group consists of 10+ people (Billing Specialists, Quality Control Analysts and Finance).
The Associate will be responsible for the Quality Control Function for calculating, verifying, and processing client invoices and new billing record set-ups.
Summary of main functions:
• Quality Control Functions, defect tracking and managment
• Work with the Client Account Manager Community and Portfolio Mangers to resolve escalations and assist with Billing inquiries
• Timely & accurate response to queries from clients, custodians and other JPMorgan Chase business groups
• Completion of various ad hoc financial analyses as requested by Account Management and Financial
• Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience
• Client Focus - recognize and respond to needs of both external and internal clients
• Attention to detail
• Goal oriented
• Strong verbal & written communication skills - the internal clients are typically in remote locations (NY & London), so excellent telephone & e-mail skills are essential
• Team spirited attitude - our internal & external clients view us as a cohesive group; information sharing and a willingness to seek out and develop new skills / knowledge from within the group as key attributes
• Excel - intermediate aptitude is essential (formulas, filters, pivot tables); advanced knowledge a plus as well as comfortable with all of the Microsoft Office products.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.