JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a leading global financial services firm with assets of more than $2 trillion, over 260,000 employees and operations in more than 100 countries. It operates across four business segments including Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Asset Management, Consumer & Community Banking.
The Wealth Management division of JPMorgan Chase & Co. is part of the Asset & Wealth Management business segment. It has offered for over 160 years customized solutions and client service of the highest quality to solve the complex needs of wealthy individuals and their families around the world. With assets under management of $2.7 trillion, it is one of the largest asset and wealth managers in the world.
We are currently seeking a talented and motivated Quality Assurance Analyst to join our Quality Team of Wealth Management Operations. The position responsibilities include day-to-day quality assurance review, participating in cross functional meetings, providing guidance and consultation to data owners, and working collaboratively with stakeholders and management to ensure quality performance is monitored, communicated, and implemented in accordance with firm policies and standard operating procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Perform quality assurance review of tax set up at client onboarding, withholding and reporting stages
- Perform quality assurance review of fees set up during lifecycle of the client
- Work with members of the Tax and Client Onboarding team on inquiries on tax withholding and reporting rules (Chapter 3, QI and Chapter 4, FATCA)
- Work with members of the teams involved in the Fees process, from onboarding to closing via calculation and billing phases
- Contribute to continuous improvement and development of the quality program
- Provide general assistance to data owners and approvers
- Interpret firm policies and compliance requirements for incorporation into company systems/procedures
- Work with members of the Tax, Client Onboarding and fees teams strengthening, updating/creating procedures and setting controls in place
- Participate as required to meet schedules or resolve problems at peer level
- Additional responsibilities assigned by management which may include assistance with process transfers, partner communications, maintenance of quality agreements, etc.
- Document and deliver information regarding due diligence rules for client identification, documentation, withholding and reporting
Experience and Required Skills:
- Knowledge of financial principles and procedures
- Knowledge on US tax – the QI regime and FATCA law
- Knowledge on other tax regime principles is a plus
- Knowledge on Fees processes along relationship with client
- Fluency in one of the following languages is essential: French/Italian/Spanish/German
- Attention to detail and diligence
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Self-starter, able to work independently and as part of multicultural teams
- Proficient in organizing, priority-setting, and issues management
- Experience using the tax and/or client onboarding tools and applications
- Experience in any international tax legislation would be an asset
- Experience using the fees tools and applications
- Knowledge of Olympic/DTS/ICR
- Knowledge on the Common Reporting Standards (CRS) in conjunction with the Automatic Exchange of Information
- Bachelor’s degree in a business field or other field with equivalent work experience
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers extensive training and development opportunities, an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you would like to pursue a career with JPMorgan Chase & Co.’s Operations Department in Switzerland, please apply online providing a cover letter and CV in English.
Due to legal restrictions, we will only be able to consider applications from applicants with a valid Swiss work permit, or holding a Swiss or European nationality.