This Financial Analyst position will be part of a team that is responsible for financial and analytical support for the Risk group within Consumer & Community Banking (CCB). The successful candidate will partner with the Chief Risk Officer(s) in budgeting, forecasting, and ad-hoc financial analysis. Responsibilities include:
· Prepare accurate & timely consolidated monthly reports for Senior Management
· Partner with the Risk Managers and senior-level executives in the Risk groups to effectively manage expenses on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
· Effectively analyze and report variances of actual results to budget, forecast, and prior periods
· Coordinate with business partners to assist in budgeting efforts
· Establish and maintain business relationships with internal and external stakeholders
· Maintain cross-functional knowledge in understanding impact of expenses in both Finance and other areas within the bank
· Ensure accurate accruals of project expenses on a monthly basis
· Drive process improvement to enhance reporting and gain efficiencies
· Demonstrate strong problem solving skills, especially in a fast-paced environment
· Proactively take ownership of financial data and elevate any issues
· Complete ad-hoc research and analysis as needed
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related discipline required
· 3-5 years of related financial analytical experience
· Excellent interpersonal skills necessary to communicate with senior leaders across the Risk & Finance organization
· Ability to multi task
· Experience in preparing reports detailing monthly performance
· Strong communication skills with internal and external stakeholders
· Strong organizational skills, including good judgment and decision making capabilities
· Advanced presentation skills
· Highly proficient in Excel and PowerPoint (PitchPro)
· Hyperion Essbase, SAP, and SAS experience preferred
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.