The role in the Fixed Income Credit Research Department at JP Morgan Asset Management is to support Senior Research Analysts in order to leverage and enhance their ability to generate positive investment performance. Analysts will be expected to work on a wide range of credit research projects, with tasks including, but not limited to, credit analysis, working on models, writing franchise pieces, information gathering as well as financial statement analysis. They will assist the analysts in the preparation of corporation review materials from a credit perspective, industry presentations as well as valuation metrics. To be successful, Analysts will need to demonstrate their ability to add value to the investment process.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Gathering and analyzing data from a variety of sources, including company reports, the internet, online databases such as Bloomberg, Fact Set, other databases, as well as JPMorgan proprietary content
2. Building and maintaining credit models for companies without errors in a timely manner; analysis of company numbers, generating regular and adhoc reports, graphs and datasets from these models
3. Able to analyze key liquidity, solvency and other debt ratios from Financial Statements of companies that would help build various credit metrics in order for the Research Team to get an accurate credit scenario for select companies. The JA should be able to construct a financial or credit model independently and be able to explain and defend key trends and assumptions.
4. Writing content (text, tables and charts) for company and industry reports and preparing presentations to be used internally. Be able to write up summary of presentation and distribute to the team.
5. Maintaining regular contact with colleagues in the global sectors, taking part in conference calls and responding to project requests
6. Assume end-to-end responsibility for projects and presentations
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.