The Performance Analyst will be responsible for calculating and providing performance measurement reporting and risk management analysis to institutional clients. The Analyst will interpret and communicate the return and risk reporting information to clients and internal partners. The Analyst will generate and understand various equity and fixed income and risk measurement analyses, obtain data and analysis in accordance with established procedures, create spreadsheet macros, and develop reports for clients. He/she will interface with clients on day-to-day reporting requests. Has responsibility for producing performance, risk and analytical reporting for a broad array of client segments.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
· Works independently as well as on a team, to produce performance/risk analytics at multiple levels
· Respond to client inquiries regarding performance/risk reporting
· Participate in RFPs and client meetings as required
· Resolve issues relating to daily performance measurement and daily attribution
· Establish and maintain relationships with key internal operations
· Partner with Client Service in US to help change client behavior where required
· Interpret and write commentary on performance results
· Calculate rates of return
· Handle client reporting and prepare custom reports, ensuring accuracy and quality
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.